Swagath Delicious Recipes
Masala Crab Curry
– 6 nos big size crabs
– ¼ cup onion paste
– ¼ cup ginger-garlic paste
– ½ cup tomato puree
– ¼ cup curd and 1 cup water
– few whole garam masala
– 2 tsp whole jeera
– 4 nos bay leaf
– 2 tsp garam masala powder
– 2 tsp termaric powder
– 2 tsp red chilli powder and salt as per taste
– ½ cup fresh coriander chop and ½ cup oil
– Clean the crab and use only its fleshy parts. Boil it for 2 minutes.
– Heat a pan and put oil. Now put whole jeera, bay leaf and whole garam masala.
– Also put all other masalas and fry it for few minutes until oil removes from pan.
– Now put crab and mix with all masalas. Add water and allow it to boil.
– Get covered it for 10 minutes on a slow flame.
– Garnish it with fresh coriander and serve hot.